April 2, 2007

What is your contribution again, honey?



Honestly. What is Avril's problem? Did she suddenly realize the guy she married is from Sum 41, got really upset and took it out on the rest of the world?

All I know is that if I ever raised my daughter to do that kind of crap to an upstanding, albeit terrifying in the hair department, British pop music fan/gentleman...I'd smack her. On air.

Only are people who actually sell records allowed to act anything remotely like that. And really, that's quite debatable. I guess she's just still trying to prove to the world that she's TOtaLLy PuNx RAwK! All the while playing cute, flitty, songs about...you know what? I'll just let you take a peek into some lyrics from her upcoming album:

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right


Ahhh...such refreshing, punk rock, thoughtful and meaningful lyrics. Avril Lavigne, you give the young punk rocker girls something to aspire to.

Currently Rocking: The Pipettes - Pull Shapes

No comments: