October 26, 2007

Buzzworthy, brah!


I've been watching MTV today only because America's Next Top Model is on. While I'm watching I notice these commercials with these oddly familiar looking girls talking about family life and childhood. These commercials don't explain who these women are, though we are supposed to recognize how buzzworthy they are without introductions or anything of the sort. These pseudo-commercials then break and bleed into another commercial for an MTV produced television show (something starring Run of Run DMC).

Anyway, the first time I saw them I thought out loud "Is that...Tegan and Sara? No...it can't be, right? What is this?" and waited for another. Nothing was revealed until the third time I saw it and I reassured myself that it was and checked out MTV's website. Once on the site I found out that Tegan and Sara have been chosen as the MTV Buzzworthy Band of the Week. WOW.

What an honor. I think. I really don't know how to feel about this. Not like it's going to do anything but I haven't decided if it's a good thing for them or not...

1 comment:

=p= said...

No, it means absolutely nothing. It's like when your retarded trend hopping friend who loved Limp Bizkit all of sudden decided that Jimmy Eat World was awesome.