April 4, 2008

On a horse made of crystal he patrolled the land...

I got my errant day off request sorted out (asked for Saturday, meant to ask for Sunday, took until today to make the change official).

With that sorted, I will be at the Cursive/So Many Dynamos show. I'm very excited because of getting the chance to maybe imbibe (in moderation) with the Dynabros and Tim Kasher. Jenn has got to drink with Cursive before and Tim Kasher remembers Jenn every time he sees her; I've driven Griffin's drunk ass home after a house party at a friend's apartment a couple summers ago. The opportunity to possibly combine both things with great music is beyond exciting.

Cursive with Capgun Coup and So Many Dynamos will be at the Gargoyle on the Washington University in St. Louis campus Sunday April 6th. Doors at 7:30, $15. Sorry young'uns, it's 18+.

No comments: